1. Cut the White Wedding Candle into several sections (pay attention not to cut off the cotton core), pull out the cotton core, break the craft candle section. Prepare some coloured crayons.
2. Heat the wedding candles in a pot and melt the craft candles. Add crayons to melted wax to tone, depending on the depth of the color you like. Generally speaking, light color is better. Shake the pan gently and melt the color of the crayon into wax. Sprinkle a few drops of perfume on the wax.
3. Coloured candles are poured into ready-made moulds with customizable height. If it is a self-made die, please be careful not to leave gaps to prevent the candle wax from flowing out.
4. Place one end of the pre-knotted cotton core on the toothpick (toothpick can prevent scalding by the process candle liquid and adjust the position of the cotton core). Put the other end into the process candle liquid to adjust the color and wait for the process candle liquid to solidify.
5. If you want to make craft candles of several colors, you can pour them into the mould layer by layer. After the first layer is cured, the second layer is inverted, and so on.
6. After the color craft candle solidifies completely, the mould is torn open, and the extra candle wick is cut off to make an aromatic color craft candle. Cautions: Do not pour wax water from other craft candles into the sewage canal, otherwise the sewage canal will be blocked. Pour it on a piece of paper, solidify it and throw it away. In addition, the cotton core on the process candle should not stay for too long, because the fire flame is too big, it will not cause danger after ignition.