1. The fragrance rate of 1. PARFUM is about 18-25%, lasting for 7-9 hours. The price is high and the capacity is small, usually 7.5 or 15ml.
2. Perfume (EAU DE PARFUM) fragrance rate is about 12-18%, lasting time of about 3-4 hours. The price is also slightly higher than that of Eau De Toilette (E.D.T).
3. EAU DE TOILETTE generally refers to the general fragrance of perfume, the fragrance rate is about 7-12%, and lasts about 2-3 hours. It's the cheapest, the most common and widely used.
4. The fragrance rate of EAU DECOLOGNE is about 3-7% and lasts about 1-2 hours. The price is the cheapest, but it is very rare because it is not durable.
5. Pure perfume (also known as cool water) (EAU DEFRAICHE) has the lowest fragrance content in each perfume grade, about 1-3%. Shaving water and body perfume belong to this grade.