It's the most basic way to use it as early as possible, but if a good perfume is kept well, it can still last for several years. Here are some places to note when you save perfume.
1. Perfume should be stored in a cool place and avoid being placed in hot air and light. If the perfume is placed at high temperature, the color and flavor of the perfume will change. If you want to preserve perfume for a long time, you can wrap it in the refrigerator and store it in the refrigerator.
2. Avoid friction and shake the perfume bottle as far as possible.
3. Don't touch the bottle directly with dirty fingers. This may damage the original flavor of perfume.
4. after the perfume is used, the bottle cap must be tightened to avoid the fragrance and volatilization of perfume.
5. Can be stored upside down to avoid air entering the bottle through the mouth.
PS: Perfume can usually be stored for about a year, stored at room temperature. If the fragrance becomes light or sour, it should be discarded.