Zinc alloys are alloys consisting of zinc based on the addition of other elements.Frequently added alloying elements are aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, titanium and other low temperature zinc alloy.Zinc alloy has low melting point, good fluidity, easy fusibility, brazing and plastic processing, corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, and the disability material is easy to be recovered and remelted.However, the creep strength is low and the size change is easy to occur due to natural aging.To prepare by melting, die casting or pressure machining.It can be divided into cast zinc alloy and deformed zinc alloy according to the manufacturing process.
The main added elements of zinc alloy are aluminum, copper and magnesium.Zinc alloy can be divided into deformation and casting zinc alloy according to the processing technology.Casting zinc alloy has good fluidity and corrosion resistance, suitable for die casting instrument, automobile parts shell, etc.
The characteristics of
1. Relative importance.
2. Good casting performance, can die casting complex shape, thin-walled precision parts, casting surface smooth.
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. When melting and die casting, it does not absorb iron, corrode pressure mold and stick mold.
5. Good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easy to die casting molding.