1. BeeWax 150g
2. Aromatic essential oils you like? (10-30 drops)
3. Modeling moulds or cartons, small paper cups
4. Cookers, lamp pistils (slightly thick cotton thread), chopsticks and tapes for water-proof heating
1. Put the honeywax in the heat-resistant container and heat it with water. If you want the candle to have some color, you can put in some crayon shavings to dye at this time.
2. Fix the lamp core with tape at the bottom of the model or carton or cup, then straighten the lamp core, roll the other end of the lamp core on the chopsticks, and put the chopsticks on the carton and cup.
3. Slowly dissolving honeywax
Pour into the model or carton or cup. When the thin white is changed around, add 10 to 20 drops of your favorite essential oil.
4. When the wax solidifies completely and the temperature becomes cool, take it out of the model or carton or paper cup, and reduce the lamp pistil to a proper length.