1. Plastic bottles are usually made of PP, PE, K, as, ABS, acrylic, pet, etc.
2. Generally, paste bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads and dust covers with thick walls are injection molded; PET blow bottles are two-step molding, tube embryos are injection molded, and finished products are packaged as blow bottles. Others such as thin wall emulsion bottle and washing bottle are blow bottles.
3. PET material is environmental protection material, with high barrier, light weight, non shattering, chemical resistance, strong transparency, can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent, widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16 × 18 × 22 × 24 × caliber, which can be used with pump head.
4. Acrylic material is injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. In general, paste cannot be directly loaded. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. Filling is not easy to be too full to prevent paste from entering between the inner tank and acrylic bottle, so as to avoid cracking. During transportation, the packaging requirements are high. Because of the scratch, it looks particularly obvious, has high permeability, feels extremely thick on the wall, but the price is quite expensive.
5. As, ABS: as has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. Mold development costs: 1500-4000 yuan for bottle blowing mold, 8000-20000 yuan for injection mold, stainless steel material for mold is more expensive than alloy material, but durable, several molds are produced at a time, depending on the demand of production volume, if the production volume is large, you can choose one out of four or one out of six molds, which can be decided by the customer.