Burning candles should be placed in a fire-proof container and out of reach of children. The burning candle container will be hot, so it needs to be extinguished and moved after cooling. In order to avoid fire, please use it when someone is around. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep out of contact with pets and children. If liquid enters the eyes or swallows inadvertently, rinse or drink with plenty of water in time. See a doctor immediately. This product is not a toy, only for adults.