1. Always pay attention to keeping the length of the candle wick between 5 and 8 mm. Trimming the candle wick can help the candle burn evenly and prevent the burning from producing black smoke and smoke on the candle cup.
2. Make sure that the candle is not burned in the wind, the wind will make the candle burn unevenly, so as to reduce the life of the candle.
3. Make the candle burn more than 2 inches at a time, but not more than 4 inches at a time. If you want to burn between inches, extinguish the candle once every 4 inches, trim the length of the candle wick to 5 mm, and then light it again, you can extinguish the candle.
4. Always remember, don't blow out the candle with your mouth! This will not only damage the candle, but also produce black smoke, turning the wonderful fragrance of scented candles into smoke.
5. The candle can be extinguished by using a candle cover or candle cover, or the candle wick can be immersed in the candle oil by means of a candle hook extinguishing tool. Stop burning when the candle is less than 2 cm long.