The production process of injection bottle cap is as follows:
The suction machine sucks the mixed materials into the barrel of the injection molding machine. After heating the barrel to molten plasticizing, the mixed materials are injected into the mold cavity, and the mold is cooled and shaped in the cavity. Then the ring is cut and the pad is added to complete the production of the injection molding cover.
The production process of pressed plastic bottle cap is as follows:
The suction machine absorbs the mixed materials into the barrel of the compression molding machine. After heating the barrel to semi-molten plasticizing state, the mixed materials are quantitatively extricated into the mold cavity. The upper and lower molds are closed, molded, cooled, shaped and demoulded, and then the ring is cut and the pad is added to complete the production of the compression plastic cover. Comparison:
(1) The plastic injection cover needs to heat the material to a molten flow state at a temperature of about 250℃; The pressure molding only needs to be heated to about 180℃, and the energy consumption of the injection cover is higher than that of the injection cover.
(2) Low pressure plastic processing temperature, small shrinkage, cover size is more accurate;
(3) Injection molding is used to fill all the mold cavities in one time, and pressing molding is used to extrude one bottle cap material at a time. The extrusion pressure is very low, but the injection pressure is high.
(4) Large injection mold volume, single cavity replacement trouble; Each mold cavity is relatively independent, can be replaced separately;
(5) The press-plastic cap making machine is a special bottle cap machine, with a special demoulding design for bottle caps; The injection molding machine for bottle cap is not specifically designed for the bottle cap, so the pressure plastic cap can be made into a trumpet mouth, the rate of cap hanging is high, users like to use.